Conduct independent credit assessment of loan applications and preparing reports for presentation to sanctioning officials to enable informed decisions to be made;
Depending on the experience of the candidate, you may also deputise for the Senior Credit Officer. You’ll also get to meet our customers, always one of the best parts of the job!
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Appraise all loan applications as per the IMC lending policy
- Maintain and update data on all borrowers.
- Ensure that loan guard schedule is accurate and submitted on time
- Ensure that the guarantor register is updated.
- Analyze guarantee and follow up on security perfection process.
- Accompany Valuers to view properties submitted for loan security and make independent report.
- Follow with members who have delinquent loan via telephone and emails as per the lending policy
- Monitor performance of loans and recommend remedial measures in consultation with the Credit Manager.
- Co-ordination of client visits to ensure every loanee is visited
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree in a business-related field from a recognized University
- KCSE Minimum C+ with C+ in mathematics
- Computer proficiency especially in accounting packages
- At least 3 years’ experience in a related field
- Be of exemplary integrity and honesty
- Have excellent financial analysis skills